Only 6 ingredients and so easy to make! The good thing is, it has to stay in the freezer because otherwise I'd have been popping a few pieces in my lunchbox everyday and it would be gone way too fast. So delicious it's addictive!
- 1 cup CocoMaNuts Smooth Peanut Butter
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp cacao/unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- Stir the fudge base ingredients together until combined, pour into a baking tray and pop aside.
- Mix the topping ingredients in a small bowl, swirl lightly on top of the fudge with a toothpick.
- Place in the freezer to set!
Try not to eat all on one sitting... or actually do, I ain't judging!
Recipe by Jasmin Johnson