No Bake Peanut Butter Tarts
On a scale from 1 to 10, how much do you love peanut butter tarts? Because I'm at an 11 🤤🥜🥥
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- ½ cup cashews
- 1 scoop plant protein powder (I use pea protein)
- 2 tbsp. raw cacao powder
- 6 medjool dates
- 1 heaped tbsp. Cocomanuts Smooth Peanut Butter
- Coconut Cream as needed
- 300g silken tofu (drained and patted dry)
- ½ cup Cocomanuts Smooth Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup cacao butter (melted)
- 1 scoop plant protein powder
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 250ml full-fat coconut milk OR coconut cream
- Process crust ingredients coconut, cashews, plant protein powder, raw cacao until well combined.
- Then add the dates and peanut butter. Process.
- Add a splash of coconut cream until mixtures sticks together.
- Press this mixture into mini tart tins and refrigerate while you make the filling.
- Process all filling ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed, adding more peanut butter, maple for added sweetness or a pinch of salt .
- Add to tart tins, cover and refrigerate overnight till set.
- To serve drizzle with melted chocolate and sprinkle on your favourite toppings.
Recipe by Ashley Pellizzaro