Peanut Butter Chia Overnight Oats
Easy and delicious! These overnight oats are a great option for breakfast or dessert. Nom.
- ¼ cup oats
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp. LSA
- ½ tsp. plant protein powder (optional)
- 1 tsp. Maple syrup (more or less according to your taste)
- 1 heaped tbsp. CocoMaNuts Smooth Peanut Butter
- ¼ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup Your choice plant milk (I use coconut almond)
- I mix all these ingredients together, cover and place in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning I add my favourite toppings.
I tend to make about 5-6 at a time. Once you’ve made them once you’ll know if you’d like them thicker (add less milk) or thinner (add more milk).
Recipe by Ashley Pellizzaro